Every Failure is a step towards Success

Failure isn’t the end but it’s an Experience essential to Succeed, and even more so, to stay Successful for long term. That is why,it is often said, the Best View is usually beyond the most difficult peak. Everything You want is on the other side of that Mountain… However, you Can’t reach the summit unless you have the Courage to let go of that Hold…
Stay Courageous to be Successful…

IF IT IS TO BE, IT IS UP TO ME

Good Morning !!! 🙏

4 thoughts on “Every Failure is a step towards Success

• December 24, 2019 at 3:16 am

I feel that failure is the most important recipe to success. Success doesn’t get any learning. Its Failures through which I drive my learnings of life. Consistent Failures are equivalent to consistent learning. Hence Success happens few and Failures happen many. I have to ensure that i don’t repeat the same mistakes which lead to the same type of failure and instead pick from my mistakes and move on.
    Thanks a lot for sharing such amazing thought Sir

• December 24, 2019 at 4:31 am

Rightly said, Failures are the stepping stones to Success. As a child, did we ever count, how many times we failed to stand up and walk, when we were just crawling and learning to walk? Innumerable times we have failed but we never gave up, because we learnt how to stand first, then walk, and ultimately run. We learnt because we were a child and eager to learn from out failures and mistakes. Once an adult, we stop learning, we fear to fail, hence stop growing, because we care more for what society will say than how I want my life to be.
    Would that child ever walk, if he cared for what others would think if he failed?

Having a Child like enthusiasm and learning from Failure to Failure is a character of an Entrepreneur. Fail Forward not Backward. That is progress and we grow.

• August 8, 2020 at 8:03 pm

Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thanks However I’m experiencing situation with ur rss . Don抰 know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting an identical rss downside? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

• August 17, 2020 at 9:55 pm

I precisely had to thank you very much again. I do not know the things that I would have created without the entire strategies revealed by you relating to such a subject. This was an absolute challenging crisis in my circumstances, but discovering the skilled strategy you treated it forced me to weep over contentment. Extremely grateful for this help and in addition believe you realize what a powerful job that you are accomplishing training the rest using your web site. I know that you’ve never got to know all of us.